Sunday, March 1, 2009

PHOTOSHOPPING MY FACE


Just because I could, and in surprisingly few minute (about 10 mins) I went photoshopping again and created a new image for my profile. I am actually enjoying mangling these images. What the heck? Maybe I will attract a new variety of female?
I obviously need to do something different than I have been. I know in my heart that I am trying harder than ever before. I know that I am a better man than I have ever been. So why all the friggen heartache? Why do I end up in situations where my heart gets torn from my chest and I sacrifice important parts of me that I should not have to? Why do I find myself still in love even though yet again I have found out another instance where she cheated on me.
Lets face it, Love sucks sometimes, and not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment